Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Athens Archery announcement

From Athens Archery...................................

There have been a lot of questions lately regarding Athens Archery and our warranty, so we wanted to clear a few things up and make sure everyone knows we stand behind our product FOR LIFE.

ATHENS WARRANTY:

If you own an Athens bow it is covered under warranty, regardless if you were the original owner or 100th owner.

Our Warranty will fully cover Mfg Flaws for the life of the bow. not limited to but including riser, cams and limb pockets. Limbs are covered against delamination.

If YOU damage your bow, just give us a call explain what happened, ship it to us and we will fix it as cheap as possible. This would include improper pressing and dryfires. * ONLY use a limb tip press when pressing Athens bows.

Normal wear items like finish and strings are not covered under warranty but we will work with you if you want to have your bow refurbished.

------

"We are not concerned with being the biggest, just with being the best"

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hope for their sake that they're telling the truth. If I recall correctly, they didn't treat Wayne (rgecko) very well when he had issues with his Athens.

Huckleberry Finn

I don't know anything about the company, but I'm pretty sure if I owned a company I'd find a professional warranty to use, not one with abbreviations and bad grammar...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am just passing the info along....Dont kill the messenger :smiley_confused_vra

Nobody's giving you grief, buddy.... I was just saying I hope the warranty is legit, for the company's sake. When I was bow shopping a while back I was originally considering an Athens bow, but after hearing about what Wayne went through with them that was enough for me to say no.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't know anything about the company, but I'm pretty sure if I owned a company I'd find a professional warranty to use, not one with abbreviations and bad grammar...

Huck, no offense but I don't how it's worded as long as they stand behind their product.... Just sayin..... I've seen waranties where you need a friggin lawyer too decifer the damn thing and then get someone I can't understand when I call them.....