Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finally got him!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Heckuva buck! Congratulations on one fine deer! Stick around and read up a bit. I think you will like this place. Many people with similar stories to yours and much laughter and education to share with each other!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Congrats on a great buck!!!!! that boy is a slob!! and great story TOO!!!!!!!!! Welcome to TOO, hang around and join in, its a great site with alot of great people!

RUT NUT

Congrats on a great buck! Your story just made it that much better! I'm sure in his years on the hoof he has passed his genes on. Keep running that cam. I'm sure one of his boys are around somewhere. I truly respect you for giving credit to god! If it wasn't for him none of this would be possible! Congrats again and GOD BLESS! WOW!

loose_is_fast

McClure
heck of a deer and story congrats man and what a woman to understand that you guys are on the same team it doesn't matter who takes the winning shot

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Heck of a buck! I really enjoyed the story. Your respect for the deer is evident, and I appreciate that.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
First off, Welcome to TOO! Really glad you found us! It's people like you who we are hoping find us and join in.

Congrats on taking a true stud of a buck! He has it all! He looks to be more of a 170's scoring deer to me. Great story and deer! Congrats again!

mrbowhunter

Thanks again everyone. We are very excited about him and can't wait to get him back form the taxidermist. We appreciate all the kind things said by everyone.