Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TUESDAY- 2ed day of Gun

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Thanks, all! Got her cut up last night and frozen. Glad to have the meat! I got 61 lbs out of her which I thought was fantastic.

epe

Lancaster
Thats just it. With my bow I was told to "FOLLOW" the arrow and your saying go opposite???

Follow. Always the same. If you can shoot off a bag-rest, shoot it, and don't move. Have your man adjust your scope, while you are looking thru it, and have him take it to the hole. This works if you didn't pull the shot, so you may want to shoot a several shot group.

loose_is_fast

McClure
saddle the lower your sight on your bow the higher you shoot just think of your pins, your 20 yard pin is higher than your 30. On open sights,however with a ramp in the back sight the further up the ramp you go the higher you will shoot.Now scopes usaully say up with an arrow and most of the time one click is a quarter in at 100 yrds,and the same for windage.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
epe....Your the Man!....Just gave me an idea about sighting in the crossbows.....I have a gun vise. Adjust to the first arrow....Should be on the $$$$$ now on the second or third shot........Sure seems like a time saver. Got one to do now, so I'll be trying this one soon!