Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Duck Calling .05 (Reed Osciliation)

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good stuff again Matt!

My son watched that with me, then when you got into doing the fun stuff at the end of the video, he looks up at me and says, "Wow Dad, that guy really is good at sounding like a duck"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome man... For someone who has considered stomping around in the marsh some but not knowing where to even begin. Videos like these are GOLD! thanks buddy.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Another great video, Matt! I've never heard duck tone explained in that sort of way, but I must say that I really like that take on it. I really hope these videos encourage members and visitors of TOO to get into waterfowling. Calling birds is not a skill that should be intimidating to newcomers... it just takes some practice.

matt hougan

Dayton area
Another great video, Matt! I've never heard duck tone explained in that sort of way, but I must say that I really like that take on it. I really hope these videos encourage members and visitors of TOO to get into waterfowling. Calling birds is not a skill that should be intimidating to newcomers... it just takes some practice.

Wendell Carlson goes way deeper in depth than I do. "The nine mandatories of duck calling" He is very clincal in his approach. I would highly recommend getting a copy and having a listen.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wendell Carlson goes way deeper in depth than I do. "The nine mandatories of duck calling" He is very clincal in his approach. I would highly recommend getting a copy and having a listen.

I am definitely going to look for that. Thanks again for the tip.