Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Monday - gun opener

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Baa hah hah, just heard Big Bro's ATV fire up and looks like he has a 50 pound bag of corn on the back end. Hmmmmmmm, wonder where he is heading???? :smiley_confused_vra

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
ROTFLOL
:smiley_clap:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Baa hah hah, just heard Big Bro's ATV fire up and looks like he has a 50 pound bag of corn on the back end. Hmmmmmmm, wonder where he is heading???? :smiley_confused_vra

Ya. Haa Haa. It was the bag of clothing you set out for the trash that your TOO Fat to fit in anymore!
You worked up such a sweat trying to fit into em I'm hanging em around the woods to spook and channel the deer to me this afternoon...

Don't start with me young man. :smiley_crocodile:

Last edited:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
It was corn Huck, lol. I have no bags of clothes laying around. Throwing the clothes in the dryer and heading out again.

gumbygold

Central Ohio
After the best early archery season in my 3 year career today was pretty crappy. Where we hunt in Logan county it usually sounds like WWIII on the gun opener. Not one shot within a mile this morning. We had one 4 pt trot across the plot we were sitting on and that's it. Took the guns for a walk through the thick stuff and didn't spook a single deer.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You guy's are killing me..... :smiley_clap:

Spent the whole morning in the stand, got down around 12:30 and I weighed about 15lbs heavy then when I started hahaha..... Didn't see squat this morning pulled out the tri-pod seat and sat in a funnel and had 4 does go by.... 2 singles and then two came through browsing and bedded down 50 yards from me spent the next 2 hours cramping up because one of them was looking at me the whole time chewing her cud..... she didn't see me but was looking straight at me hahaha they got up 2 or 3 times too do their bussiness and laid right back down..... finally they got up and brwsed their way out of sight.... between 8-10 there were a lot of shooting but nothing close... the neighbors must have slept in dur too all the rain hoping it gets better..... raines all day except for an hour this morning..... my ass is sore and my legs are still cramping rotflmao

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
So who is the big guy in the little coat anyway there CJD lmao.

If you fellas get bored I'm just down the road lol.

Dang. I wish I had something FOR you to do RC.
Not much shooting anywhere around the country block. Have to settle for "insert comment here" fun lol