Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL New in box 2010 Z28's 400$

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Mike.. Thanks for pointing that out. It wasn't there the other day.. They must have got tired of the emails or elite made up their mind.

Did you guys see the "*" on the main image?
They can not offer a warranty on the site since they are not dealers, all the rigs are left over stock built with all Elite components.

Side note...Over half a dz have been ordered from Elite archery forum members already alone.

Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty

Elite Archery stands behind the workmanship and overall quality of its bows through a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.

The Elite Archery Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover strings, cables, decoration and overall finish of the bow. Alterations or modifications to the bow by the consumer may void this Limited Lifetime Warranty. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover misuse or abuse of the bow such as dry-firing, dropping, intentional or unintentional damage, etc. Elite Archery reserves the right to deny warranty coverage in the event that misuse is observed.

Elite Archery retains the right to replace components with equivalent components that may be of different design or decoration. Elite Archery may also request to visually inspect failed components prior to issuing parts and/or service.

There are no other warranties expressed or implied binding Elite Archery, Certified Elite Dealers and Certified Elite Distributors (International).

Elite Hunt Guarantee
Elite Archery believes that our customers are top priority and we want our customers to be 100% confident in their bows. Elite Archery is comprised of dedicated and passionate bow hunters – for this reason we offer a unique guarantee for our hunting customers.

It happens. You are on the hunt of a lifetime and you accidentally touch your broadhead to your string. You are taking your one-week of vacation to hunt with your friends and your buddy dry-fires your bow. If there isn’t a bow shop within driving distance, your hunt is over – but not if you’re shooting an Elite bow. No matter where you are or what happened to your bow, Elite will send a bow to you at no charge the very next day so that you can finish your hunt. This bow is on loan from Elite Archery and not intended to replace your damaged bow. The loaner bow will arrive with the customers requested draw weight and length, with a rest, sight and peep installed. The bow will be tuned and ready to shoot. It will only need to be sighted in with the customer’s arrows.

If something happens to your bow while on your hunt, please call us at 877-503-5483 and ask for the warranty department. The bows must be returned to us in the condition that they were shipped with all accessories. The loaner bow must sent using a shipping company that provides package tracking. Our goal is to make sure you can finish your hunt, no matter where you are, no matter what happened.

Last edited:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
From Sarah,
Elite is not selling these bows so an Elite warranty does not apply. We're the original manufacturer of the components and are selling the inventory.

- Sarah

From Sarah,

I will let ya when I hear back from Pete or Jim...As the warranty from Elite states""This Limited Lifetime Warranty is fully transferable and is valid no matter where the bow was purchased (new or used). This warranty covers the riser, pocket, limbs and eccentrics against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the bow. The Limited Lifetime Warranty covers all bows manufactured by Elite Archery in the past and present.""

If they have now decided to pick an choose who or which bows or people there going to warranty bows for I can assure they will be losing me as a customer.And I will not be ordering a 2012.(not that little ol me matters much)...Fact is the bows come with the paper work stating the warranty etc...I will post up when get a reply

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I guess I'm confused, or naive. Why does the manufacturer of the components have the finished product in their possession? Is Elite just a marketing company?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
and why state that a warranty is not available when the original company policy implies there is one no matter what..

I guess I'm confused, or naive. Why does the manufacturer of the components have the finished product in their possession? Is Elite just a marketing company?
G5/grace machined an assembled them under contract..Elite designed etc etc..Elite didnt do there own machine work until lately.Riser,cams mods an strings all G5/grace.Pretty sure limbs are Barnsdales...That all i can say for sure right now..I dont want to speculate

and why state that a warranty is not available when the original company policy implies there is one no matter what..

Exactly!!! I will say there has been a thread about the sale bows on the Elite forum..An none of the powers that be have commented,positive or negative..Nor have they shut the thread down..Being the time of year it is a reply might not come as fast I would hope..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Bad break up and they are getting rid of everything they (G5) own with Elites name on it to make the money back on resources/parts. Elite doesn't wanna warrant it since they are not making anything on them.

My guess anyway.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I wouldn't trust anything G5 says as they habe zero skin in the warrenty game... Nor anything that elites warrenty implies.. The only thing I would trust is elite themselves saying in writing that those bows are under warrenty.

Notice the warrenty says elite, elite, elite... Well these bows are not sold by, through, or under elite, but rather a machine shop.. Elite is simply allowing bows identical to theirs with their name on them to be sold. As quiet as they're being I would say there is probably litigation in the works towards G5.. Or elite is just turning their head to avoid litigation by G5... Either way its a Mexican standoff and someone is getting away with murder..

This is just my opinion and is pure speculation not based on any information and should be taken as such.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Way too much crap going on here. I'd spend more money and sleep sound. I seriously wouldn't be that worried about the warranty, never had a bow issue in 15 years, but the sellers don't sound like someone I'd want to deal with. I got a leftover built by elite for 620 TMD. I was happy with that...

That means anything with that serial number (manufacturer direct) they are not considering as "Elites".
I do agree...But one thing is they should step in on THERE forum an tell the ppl there not going to cover these bows..Alot of super loyal customers are buying these bows...An the other thing is when I bought my Z28 NEW..They had NO record of it when i tried to fill out my warranty info...They simply "made it happen""...I dont see how they can be sure they have every bow sold in there database...But im usually wrong!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Like I told you omo.. Their silence prolly means pending litigation. They aren't going to open their mouth and risk a counter suit or losing just to keep a few low ballers from getting mad about a bow they bought that wasn't sold by elite.

I would be very worried by petes response.. He said they know every serial sold by elite. These bows are not being sold by elite... Even if they are being sold by a previous manufacturer who once was an authorized business partner.... Think about this....

If g5 three years from now on their own decided to start making elite bows and selling them. Would elite cover those bows... I highly doubt it.

Also.. If there wasn't a problem and they were covered under warrenty elite would be out front of this saying there was nothing to worry about.. Their silence tells me they won't be covered. Period.. No matter how much they look like elites, shoot like elites, or have elite stickers.. If these bows arent being made and sold under contract with elite then legally they aren't elite bows... And legally elite doesn't have a warrenty liability.. Nor should elite be smeared or looked down on for not covering them... For all elite knows this manf could have flawed the bow just to screw elite. If I made a elite clone in my garage would elite cover it?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sure............. Its about like buying just about any other 2010 bows right now..Most are used an have no warranty..Im cancelling my 2012 Elite order and I am going to see how everything shakes out for them over the next 12 months...

Don;t get me wrong.. I think elite as a company is going to continue on and do great things. No reason to cancel the order for a 2012 bow.. I'm just saying i would be leery of these 2010 bows not being sold by elite.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I'm just going to put this out there.... I'm not going to say where it came from... But believe me when i say you can take it to the bank...

""These bows WILL NOT be covered under any elite warranty, now or in the future..""