Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL New in box 2010 Z28's 400$

It prob doesnt help that the 4 guys that got popped with 24 wildlife charges in IL and other states are some of the guys from Elite. I guess the VP or someone high up on Elites staff was one of the guys killing big bucks and tagging under different names and places. Maybe the company making their risers didnt want to be associated with that!
Funny thing about it is that their new show coming out (if it does now) was going to be called Respect the game! bahahaha Then 24 charges and one of the largest whitetail in IL is the main charge. OOPS!!

Innocent till proven guilty right?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Somethings not sitting right with me on this.... Number 1. If it's Grace Engineering the previous machine shop for elite bows selling them; then why is there not a contact number for them on the page.... And why is the contact email address a Gmail address. And why aren't these bows on their site vs this free 30 day trial shopping cart site...

Did anyone get a response from that gmail account.. Forward it to me please.. joe@theohiooutdoors.com. I'm gonna put a trace on it to see where it was sent from. thanks

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Innocent till proven guilty right?

With wildlife violations.. Hardly is there a need to presume innocence on the accused.. Especially when 24 charges are levied. You can pretty much bet the wardens ducks we're in a row before charges like that, against people like that, are written up...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Somethings not sitting right with me on this.... Number 1. If it's Grace Engineering the previous machine shop for elite bows selling them; then why is there not a contact number for them on the page.... And why is the contact email address a Gmail address. And why aren't these bows on their site vs this free 30 day trial shopping cart site...

Did anyone get a response from that gmail account.. Forward it to me please.. joe@theohiooutdoors.com. I'm gonna put a trace on it to see where it was sent from. thanks

I pulled up the site, and first thing I thought was bogus...get 'em Joe!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
makes wonder why their prostaff page says "expanded prostaff coming soon"...hhmmm

Email forwarded.,,.I checked the email name for reference an it came back as a marketing person for G5/grace engineering..Also 1 bow is in route to VA an tracking is being monitored with USPS ..Will keep ya updated

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
With wildlife violations.. Hardly is there a need to presume innocence on the accused.. Especially when 24 charges are levied. You can pretty much bet the wardens ducks we're in a row before charges like that, against people like that, are written up...

No doubt. I have no doubts that some, if not all of these charges will stick. This was a high profile bust and there is no way the DNR did not have their shit together...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey nick... can you send me the header infor on that email..

he following instructions are for displaying and forwarding the full headers of a message using a Yahoo Mail account:
  1. Log into your Yahoo Mail Account.
  2. Open the message in question.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the message.
  4. On the very bottom-right, next to a "Select Message Encoding" pull-down menu is the link - click the Full Headers link.(might be at top right of page)
  5. Copy and paste everything in the message and paste into a new message.
  6. Fill in the my address in the "To:" field as well as the subject, then click "Send."
Thanks bub

Hey nick... can you send me the header infor on that email..

he following instructions are for displaying and forwarding the full headers of a message using a Yahoo Mail account:
  1. Log into your Yahoo Mail Account.
  2. Open the message in question.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the message.
  4. On the very bottom-right, next to a "Select Message Encoding" pull-down menu is the link - click the Full Headers link.(might be at top right of page)
  5. Copy and paste everything in the message and paste into a new message.
  6. Fill in the my address in the "To:" field as well as the subject, then click "Send."
Thanks bub
Sent!!! I checked the header info..An it has direct links with here an grace engineering(g5)...Correct if im wrong please(i hope i sent it right)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Everything in the email header and name checks out with me.....

(Disclaimer) This is by no means a certification of safety, endorsement, or recommendation by myself or theohiooutdoors.com nor shall anyone but the purchasing party be held liable for anything arising from this post or deal.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Just got back online... sorry for side tracking this topic but I hate to see people get taken on something that could be an ify situation. After talking with Jason the owner of Athens about all of this I guess there are more investigations going on into people from G5. Sad when we ruin our names and companies over a wild animal.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Elites are flooding the market on AT right now. Dang...

I would like to hear the rest of the story on this when someone gets it.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Elites are flooding the market on AT right now. Dang...

I would like to hear the rest of the story on this when someone gets it.

Keeping my hunter lmao.

This might be a blackeye on the company but I don't see it having any longterm effects. At least I hope lol. Would suck to have just spent what I did and end up with a bow that cant be worked on with replacement parts if needed lol.