Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A deer story

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great story! Congrats!

I started one today as well.

"Work sucks. Glad I'm hunting. It is windy and my back hurts. I hope I kill something like my hero Milo! Work sucks. The End."

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn Milo..... Who knew you were such a sonnet... Great read and great buck!!!! Enjoyed it thoroughly.....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
good deal milo, I am happy for you.

redcloud was admitted to the hospital tonight with pneumonia, i will pass the good news along to cheer him up.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That was an awesome read Milo. The way you laid the story out was perfect. Made me feel like I was write there. Congrats on a great buck. When I first saw the picture of the arrow it didn't look like it had very much blood on it. Way to go on dropping the buck.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Congrats buddy. Your deserved a day like this from the stand. You have been such a huge help to many people myself included that it was finally your turn my friend.

Great read and a helluva buck to close the day.

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us Milo.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That was an awesome read Milo!! I really enjoyed it, felt like I was sitting in the stand and seeing everything you described perfectly. Congrats on the hunt, the horns, the venison and most importantly on enjoying the journey!! :smiley_cheers: That's what it's all about.