Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need some prayers

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Man those pics are hard to look at, glad he will be up and at em here in a month or so!

He hasn't lost his sense of humor either about it... Belive me he's like too kick the drivers ass that hitthem but he's joking about stuff as well....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Wow. Some good impact there buddy. Glad he is ok as well as the others in the car with him. Sounds and looks like they are all a little lucky to not have been worse then they was.

Hope your nephew gets well and back on his feet soon J.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys, the lesson learned and my Nephew said it right off the bat... Glad I was wearing the seatbelt..... Hoping everyone does....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Wow... those pics look pretty rough. Really glad to hear that your nephew is gonna be alright J. Glad he was buckled in.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Very good to hear that everyone is coming out alright. By the looks of those pics it could have definitely been a whole lot worse.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He's going too need some follow on surgery to fix the muscle on his right arm.... It needs re-attached..... Here's what it looks like after the accident.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just now caught this thread...sorry J. I'm glad to hear it wasn't any more serious than it was and that he'll be ok. That muscle looks freakish as heck. Prayers sent.