Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Guys?

saddlepants

central Ohio
Im so tired of fudgeking Doctors who cant or wont communicate with each other and figure out what the hell is wrong and what to do about it. I havent seen the same doctor twice in five days!!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Im so tired of fudgeking Doctors who cant or wont communicate with each other and figure out what the hell is wrong and what to do about it. I havent seen the same doctor twice in five days!!

Been there. My heart goes out to you.

saddlepants

central Ohio
So theve done all kinds of tests, xrays, and still waitng on the upper and lower GI they did tonight and yet they still are not finding any obstruction. She has a colostomy from colon cancer 26 years ago. Her Kidneys are functioning fine now. They are thinking its viral and she has to fight that herself. Starting her on food again tomorrow. She is so very weak but this is still good news...I think...if she can fight it. There is no surgery planned. Keep praying for her guys, I appreciate it. With this and school and not seeing any deer when I do get ot go out this is becoming another bad luck disappointing hunting season. Ive resorted to just carrying my crossbow all the time now to save me anymore stress. I hit dead center with it every shot. Now If I can just catch up on homework and SEE a deer - mom keeps pushing me and rooting for me to get one even in her state.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good news on Mom. Crossbow or compound? Who cares. Get out there and enjoy yourself. Nobody here is going to question you. Good luck and hope your mother improves.