Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My testament to the Scent Smoker

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Ok so how do i get one? I have googled scent smoker in a half dozen ways, clicked on links from other sites, and all i get is buckeye cams website. But it isnt listed in products.

Contact Brock through here.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Contact Brock through here.

Buckeye Cam is sold out of them. I will not have any inventory until the first of the year...sorry.
As saddlepants said, it is just a bee smoker, nothing more than that. Since we have none to sell, I suggest buying a bee smoker and stuffing it full of hardwood.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I hung in my sanctuary this weekend and had a mature doe come out at last light with the wind back-drafting right to her. She stopped at 35 yards eye-level with me on the hillside and threw her nose in the air. A few quick nose fulls and she went right on her way, never giving an indication she disliked what she smelled. Love it...

epe

Lancaster
Dad is now a believer. Had been since the week I hunted with him. But Friday night he was in a blind where he would always get busted by deer winding him. Friday night all the deer came from downwind of him. Including the buck he got, which looks to be a 5 1/2 year old.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dang, that is a good price! I will say though, I have found the sloped smokers seem to put out more smoke than do the "domed" ones. No idea why, and it may just be the ones I have used.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Bowsite is a joke. Its filled with a bunch of crotchety old haters. Always has been and always will...

Yep. lol

I found OS after leaving Bowsite. Talk about a bunch of dudes that think their poo don't stink... I can't remember if I was banned from there or not. I will try to log in.