Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Where is CDburner at when you need him ;)

Wasn't it a K and K thread where he got all puffy?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where is CDburner at when you need him ;)

Wasn't it a K and K thread where he got all puffy?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Yep, sure was. He acted like he and Kevin Strother were pretty tight.... Sucker sure did get offended awfully quick.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My take on Kevin. Dude is like a savant for bows with a bit of Mountaineer in him (narcisstic). lol

The dude designs AWESOME bows and sucks at CS. I mean Bowtech, then designed Elites like the GT500, the Strothers line-up, and now K and K's...all great bows. Right now he has a new cam "retrofit" taking it from a hybrid cam to a what he calls a 2.5 track binary. He made this is available for people who have trouble tuning the hybrid cams (great idea). He announced it too early (IMHO) and got people worked up about it. He has completely disappeared answering questions people had on it. I thought maybe the addition of his wife to "manage" him would help but it doesn't appear so.

It is almost like he gets an idea, talks about it too soon, people get excited, he thinks he can get it manufactured in time and then can't. Over promises and people get pissed. But his end product is always awesome.