Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunt Eve...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Talk about a brutal hunt! I under dressed and had to deal with a 10-15 mph N wind in my face the whole time. Only deer to show were two does and a small 8 a few minutes behind them. I'm ready for a Sam Adams Oktoberfest and some Red Lobster endless shrimp. Back after it tomorrow...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yea, tonight was a night to kill ducks and geese with this weather. I would've been in a picked field, but I'm too busy gearing up for this weekend in the deer woods!

Gordo

Athens County
Yep. Was not expecting that wind to b sp strong. Froze my ass off. Saw 4 does and 1 small buck and a large bodied deer came crashing through at dark. Could have been the dude, but ill never know.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have been trying to talk myself into going out back...the rain stopped but the damp wind is nipply

Anyone else describes something as "nipply" and I don't think twice. Saddlepants says it and I let out an ornery little chuckle. Sorry SP, but you made the inner perverted little boy in me come out. Don't take this wrong, I am happily married. Just know you made me smile! heheheheh "Nipply" hehehehehehe:biggrin::banana::beavis:mischeif.gif:smiley_crazy:

I feel sorry for my poor wife that has to deal with me.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was waiting for someone to say something.... I can just see Phil now, on his computer with a shit eating grin on his face! :smiley_clap:

You know me too well my friend. "Nipply" :beavis::smiley_boogie::smiley_cheerleader:mischeif.gif

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got some better pics of Boss this week and I have to admit, I'm not sure I can let him walk. I have thing for big 8's and while he's not real wide, he sure is tall and heavy. He's borderline OBB, but man is his body huge! I'm torn on what to do with him at this point. I figure I'll make that call when it comes time...

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Thats all you can do... if he gets you worked up then hes a shooter, if you second guess him then stick to moe. Either way he he is a great buck!

Gordo

Athens County
Damn wish i was in a tree. Perfect Night. Athens Halloween Shananigans keeping me from prob the best night of the year to hunt so far! :tantrum:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
What a night it is! 44 degrees and drizzling with a N wind...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319834464.704962.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319834464.704962.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 124

saddlepants

central Ohio
Anyone else describes something as "nipply" and I don't think twice. Saddlepants says it and I let out an ornery little chuckle. Sorry SP, but you made the inner perverted little boy in me come out. Don't take this wrong, I am happily married. Just know you made me smile! heheheheh "Nipply" hehehehehehe:biggrin::banana::beavis:mischeif.gif:smiley_crazy:

I feel sorry for my poor wife that has to deal with me.

well there is just no other way to describe it, lol! The truth is the truth weather it comes outa my mouth just makes me honest! Ive been hangin and workin around guys all my life and they all learn pretty quick that although I can deal with the humor and pass it along ...they also know that "you touch me you die" is how I roll, lol.

Last edited: