Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

a deer story you ont believe

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
If Jerry Springer was to do a segment on deer hunting, you could definitely be on with that story :smiley_crocodile:
I can hear the crowd now...instead of "Jerr-REE Jerr-REE" it would be "U-K U-K!"

Buckmaster

Portage
What's the Boy Scout slogan, "Always be prepared."

I always take my bow, knife, rope, and toilet paper (tracking paper) no matter what the potential outcome. Pamela Anderson could be in heat on the other side of the woods and try to rape me.

One must be prepared for the encounter.

What's the Boy Scout slogan, "Always be prepared."

I always take my bow, knife, rope, and toilet paper (tracking paper) no matter what the potential outcome. Pamela Anderson could be in heat on the other side of the woods and try to rape me.

One must be prepared for the encounter.

this is the second tracking job where the deer has been found alive , from now on i will be bringing the bow

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
i could have added all the gory details .....lol

Oh, I can only imagine. I'm glad you showed a little restraint. Maybe some discretion next time would be good TOO. I appreciate a good story and this one would be perfect for a campfire. But for the general public seeking a place to call home, this story is not exactly a welcome mat to most. Just sayin...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh, I can only imagine. I'm glad you showed a little restraint. Maybe some discretion next time would be good TOO. I appreciate a good story and this one would be perfect for a campfire. But for the general public seeking a place to call home, this story is not exactly a welcome mat to most. Just sayin...

Agreed..

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I also agree. Congrats on finding the deer but coulda and woulda just left it at that.