Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cmere deer 3 Day Harvest

saddlepants

central Ohio
I'll have to give a thumbs up on this stuff. Some of yous tried to talk me out of it but on the 4th day in both places (different days) of application ( about only three cups per food plot) I finally had deer in range both spots. I had been putting down apples for awhile but I put this stuff down with it weeks later and Bam - day 4 does came right in tight but too dark, and at the blind fourth day after day 3 application BAM big one antlered buck...and I havent even SEEN anything there in over two years even at a distance even though there is sign all around. He came right in to the apples and thats the one I missed. I will use it again if only to get them coming to the apples. Now I dont think I need it anymore. You could say it was the apple or coincidence but it was the fourth day in both spots and again...that buck right just steps away from a bright ripe corn feild uncut.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I think you should rely on your skills and past knowledge rather than gimmicks. I think Hank Parker and the cmere deer gang are worthless fools.