Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New carry pistol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Any guys looking for a new or your first carry pistol here is one to consider. Went to the range this morning and fell in love. They are not out until November but I was able to take this one through its paces for 48 rounds.

http://www.berettausa.com/products/nano/#tabid_1

I am a huge Beretta fan and now that they are in the market I may get one. It has a MSRP of $475 and it is going to retail for around $399. About the same dimensions of my Kahr CM. It is right on par with my CM shooting wise also.

I don't think I would sell my Kahr for it but if I were buying a new one the Beretta would get the nod. It is going to be very modular and I know Beretta will come out with some REALLY cool items for it.

Huckleberry Finn

Looks cool. Essentially Beretta's addition to the pocket gun collection of the Ruger LCP and S&W Bodyguard?

They needed to slim down the PX4 sub compacts.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Looks cool. Essentially Beretta's addition to the pocket gun collection of the Ruger LCP and S&W Bodyguard?

They needed to slim down the PX4 sub compacts.

Only way to do that is go single stack. Which is what is above. Also the PX4 uses a rotating barrel system which is also hard to "shrink" down.