Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The buck I killed

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nice buck....I like the pose too!

You surely have some better pictures of this deer somewhere don't you?

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Unreal. Every year your dropping slungers. Congratulations! Fuggin bad ass.

Obviously you have to bust your ass year around to give yourself prime opportunities at some brutes.

I look at all the great hunters on the site and try to figure out what your doing differently to be successful year after year. Seems like clock work. Its crazy.

How the fugg do you do it?

I don't like to spread rumors, but I am going to start one today. I heard from a friend, that heard from a friend that is cousins with JD's sister-in-laws boyfriend's, uncle's neighbor, that JD had to hand his sole over to the devil in order to be able to take huge bucks every year.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't like to spread rumors, but I am going to start one today. I heard from a friend, that heard from a friend that is cousins with JD's sister-in-laws boyfriend's, uncle's neighbor, that JD had to hand his sole over to the devil in order to be able to take huge bucks every year.

That's what I heard TOO! Weird... lmao

In all seriousness, I used to wonder the same thing and then I gained some valuable insight. JD in the real deal fellas. I know for a fact most of us here would consider the actual sale of our souls to hunt the stuff JD has at his disposal. He got there the same way a lot of us can, hard work and treating people right. He earns those studs and there will be many more to come! Congrats JD! You da man!!! :smiley_clap:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
:smiley_clap::smiley_clap:Once again JD congrats!!!!!!!! I've got to agree with everyone else and say that buck would be all over my hit list!! you are the MAN!!!! :smiley_clap: