Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer from the past

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got bored and started looking at my two deer on the wall and decided too post a picture of them lol..... Actually had too look at the tags on them too remember the years I got them :smiley_clap: Hell geting old lol....

Anyways, the first one is from an archery hunt in Oct of 2005: Wind was blowing 20-30 mph on a sunday and the Browns were losing again too the Squeelers and I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed my stuff and told the wife I'm going hunting lol.... She laughed and called me a sore loser :smiley_clap: Well I wasn't that day lol......

The second one is from the Muzzleloader season of 1997, First year out with a smokepole.... Heading back too the truck for a bite too eat after sitting all morning seeing nothing and waliking through an ope field with hip high weeds, jumped him out of his bed and the rest was history.....

I've got a picture somewhere I'll try too post of the mounts....

Found them lol....

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang that first one is wide!

Who's that fellar with hair in the second picture?

That's me with semi-black hair rotflmao That's back when I looked distiquished rotflmao Now I just look old :smiley_clap: Both of those I had the Col's gotee going lol..... The wife hates it when I do it but I seem too attract nice racks when I do it :smiley_clap:.....

Last edited:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Nice bucks J! Thanks for sharing man. Though it brings back memories of the first buck I had a chance at that I jumped out of a field :tantrum:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Some great bucks right there J. That first one is a hog with that wide rack. Maybe you should try the beard again and see what happens this year ;)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wish I could Adam but the military frowns on beards at work lol....both those deer came when I got off of deployments with some time off....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's a hell of an idea Adam I may just try that hahaha..... I can see it now.... all the stores in Ohio will sell out in less then a week hahaha.... buy all you can buddy.... just sayin lol.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Those are some nice bucks J! Going back thru our albums over the years sure makes us look and feel older.......don't it! lol Thanks for sharing.