Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Things I HATE!!!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Today it is thieves. Went to check a cam I hung last week at a new setup and the fuggin thing was gone. Someone had come with bolt cutters and cut the 3/8" python cable and took my cam. Worthless pieces of crap. I hope I run into them sometime.

I swear sir. He had antlers on his head :smiley_bond:

Feel free to insert whatever things you might be hating today.

Rant over.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The penciltucky woman drive that rearended my wife and daughter at a redlight in shitsburgh..... Friggin no fault friggin state cost me 500.00 bucks today because of our deductable...... Rearended the wife and then had the balls too say to her no big deal accidents happen and we don't need too call the cops since HER car isn't damaged..... But the wife said my cars bumper is hanging down 2" and where I come from if you have damage you call the cops now get the fugg out of my face bitch!!!!!

Welcome home sweetheart..... My daughter just flew in from North Carolina for the three day weekend...... No way too start it......

Last edited:

epe

Lancaster
Having the wagon I was riding in behind the fourwheeler tipp over spilling me out and dumping chainsaw gas all over me.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The penciltucky woman drive that rearended my wife and daughter at a redlight in shitsburgh..... Friggin no fault friggin state cost me 500.00 bucks today because of our deductable...... Rearended the wife and then had the balls too say to her no big deal accidents happen and we don't need too call the cops since HER car isn't damaged..... But the wife said my cars bumper is hanging down 2" and where I come from if you have damage you call the cops now get the fugg out of my face bitch!!!!!

Welcome home sweetheart..... My daughter just flew in from North Carolina for the three day weekend...... No way too start it......

Yeah Kentucky's no fault law is complete fuggin BS.. I had a very similar thing happen, a woman hit me in the rear end off base and I don't think she was insured.. Fucked up the crome bumper on my Harley Edition f-150, and nothing on that truck is cheep.. She hit the right side of the bumper as she was trying to miss me at the last second... Creased her hood a little, cracked a light, that's it... I called the police to do a report and they said they don't do them on pvt property. It's a no fault state and both your insurance fixes your own car... They wouldn't even come out... The woman who hit me was getting all bitchey that i was even calling... I was so fuggin mad... After i hung up I threw it in reverse and slammed the ever loving shit out of it again this time putting the hitch into the front end.. Then looked at her and said "guess we're even..." and drove off.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah Kentucky's no fault law is complete fuggin BS.. I had a very similar thing happen, a woman hit me in the rear end off base and I don't think she was insured.. Fucked up the crome bumper on my Harley Edition f-150, and nothing on that truck is cheep.. She hit the right side of the bumper as she was trying to miss me at the last second... Creased her hood a little, cracked a light, that's it... I called the police to do a report and they said they don't do them on pvt property. It's a no fault state and both your insurance fixes your own car... They wouldn't even come out... The woman who hit me was getting all bitchey that i was even calling... I was so fuggin mad... After i hung up I threw it in reverse and slammed the ever loving shit out of it again this time putting the hitch into the front end.. Then looked at her and said "guess we're even..." and drove off.

I'm just glad that the Wife and Daughter are not hurt bad, just sore muscles and stiff.... But that friggin woman made it sound like it was no big deal and after the wife told me that I went through the roof..... and to top it off I have to pay the deductible..... I hate no fault insurance states and it should be outlawed..... Worst part about it is she's over an hour away so small claims court would be a joke..... Oh well rant over..... For now lol....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
checking trail cam to find out that a good buck was standing right in front of my stand on monday afternoon.....

....while i was at work.

Big H

Medina
I hate thieves TOO, had my first stand ever stolen recently. River's Edge hang on complete with 16' tree stick. I would really like to find out who it was.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You know, they can plant a chip in a dog and be able too find it, we should come up with a way of doing that on stands and camers so we can show up at their door and kick their asses...... Or at least cap them in the knee.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
You know, they can plant a chip in a dog and be able too find it, we should come up with a way of doing that on stands and camers so we can show up at their door and kick their asses...... Or at least cap them in the knee.....

Don't forget the GPS trackers for hunting dogs. I don't know why they couldn't put something like that in the camera case. The only reason they don't is to keep the cost down on the cams. I however wouldn't mind paying a little more for a cam I can track down if some SOB 5 fingered it from my hunting grounds.

If any trail cam maker reads this I would like to field test this concept. I have way to many people trespass on my hunting properties and would love to hang a cam where I want and not where I think the people wont find it in fear of it coming up missing.

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio

Easily done....RFID. Cheap and available anywhere these days.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ohio St. football!!!!!!!!!! and there annoying fans who only see things one way,because they don't have a opened mind!!!!!!

:smiley-clap:

Say it again brother. After they win tonight there will be talk of winning a Big Ten Championship....pfft.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Way TOO go Joe! I would have loved to see the look on her face!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't like liars or BS'ers. Just wish those who do would just keep it real. In the words of a Van Zant song, "It's better TOO be hated for who you are, than loved for who you ain't"! Presently, my number 1 thing I don't like is, "AIMING TOO HIGH"! Dang it! Here I go again! Fugg!