Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Limbsaver Customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have recently had an issue with the limb silencers that came on my bow. They are the original ones and are the AlphaShox model that come on Hoyt bows. There was an area on both the top and bottom of both Limbsavers that seemed to be melting. The area was super sticky and if you happened to bump them, whatever bumped them would be sticky as all get out. I contacted Limbsavers customer service via email, letting them know of the situation and if they have ever heard of this happening.

It was almost a week and a second email before I got a reply. I was starting to really wonder about if they where going to reply. I did finally get a reply from Marcie Rhoton and the reason for the delay was due to a family emergency and she was eagerly wanting my mailing address so she could ship me a new set of Alphashox to replace the ones I have. She explained to me that there was a period that the materials where not getting baked fully and the oils that are used work their way out and give it a melting form. She also informed me that they have setup alarms to keep this from happening.

All in all I am very happy with the customer service received from Limbsaver and would encourage anyone using their products and experiencing any kind of difficulties to contact Marcie Rhoton. Her email at Limbsaver is marcier@limbsaver.com

Huckleberry Finn

Where do people find the time to google their ex's, or the people that comment on their huge deer that they kill. Beyond me!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Didn't figure it would be long before Joe had to drop the hammer.... :smiley_boxing:

Yeah... didn't take too long..

There's no call for it.. The thread is about customer service provided by a person working at a company and doing her job.

Not about how some ex husband wants to slander his ex-wife by posting her personal details on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.