Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Black Lab

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great dogs. Only reason we have never gotten one is I am not a fan of long hair dogs. Our boxers we have had shed enough and they aren't terrible shedders.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Labs are dumb... My hounds so smart that when you give her a command she doesn't mindlessly obey... No sir, she realizes you're full of shit and what she's doing is indeed superior.. Which by the way 99% of the time that superior action is sleeping.. lmao

Last edited:

matt hougan

Dayton area
I could post pictures all day with any of the number of labs I've had an trained throughout the years. Since Camofry has already been convinced to get the dog I'll spare you my pro's. Just some picks of my current fetcher...

Diablo54

Outside
We have 2 labs. One is fat and worthless, The other is chocolate, He is alright but a lil slow in the head. Good dogs though

Derek j

Knox Co.
This is Bailey, my 1 yr old lab that I have been training. I think she will make a fine duck dog. She is a little hard headed sometimes, but aren't all females?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317905948404.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317905948404.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 120
  • uploadfromtaptalk1317906081153.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317906081153.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 120

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
you can't get a better all around dog in my opinion, Camo, my chocolate lab will be turning 5 in Nov. and I really wouldnt know what to do without him. Keep them exercised and it really lessens the problems, and as Schu said they really like water, so keep the bathroom door closed when taking a bath or you may have an unwanted companion! trust me I speak from experience, here is a pic of my boy

camo.jpg