Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

Hunter II

The one on the left came back a few days later at 3:30 in the afternoon and pushed some does around. TOO bad he didn't come a little closer because I would have taken him home for sure.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Overlooking the bean feild i sat over tonight

Sunset from a few weeks back

Never had a hawk land this close to me, he was in the same tree about 20 feet away

Buckmaster

Portage
The Tower Stand which is an elevated box blind. Comes equipted with a swiveled boat seat, cup holder, and deer view mirror. My most comfortable stand however you can't draw a bow in this stand. Note: 4 deer along woodline at 37 yards.

Tower Stand.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Here are some pics from the place I am calling The Approach.

North
IMG_1075.jpg

West
IMG_1076.JPG

South
IMG_1077.JPG

East
IMG_1078.jpg

This will probably be my late season spot of choice as the winter wheat is already coming up good and should be a great food source when the snow starts flying.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Looking for a little Florida buck with my trusty .308. Things couldn't be much better right now. Well, other than I couldn't get my quad to start...but, whatev. I'm huntin. Ahhhhh....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322342733.126699.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322342733.126699.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 176

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Looking for a little Florida buck with my trusty .308. Things couldn't be much better right now. Well, other than I couldn't get my quad to start...but, whatev. I'm huntin. Ahhhhh....

That's a nice and familiar view. Can't believe you'd rather do that than Christmas tree shopping like I did.