Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So far your last one is by far my favorite, Jesse! Damn, that gets me fired up just lookin at it!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
False alarm, due south on the ridge which puts my wind straight into the sanctuary. Headed to the creek bottom stand north of the sanctuary. It's warm, so there's water and it'll cool down fast. Great observation set also. I'll post pics tonight. No cell service down there.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My pasture stand.

Looking south down to the river where I seen the eagle tonight. The trail going off to the left is a well used deer trail that comes out of the river-bottom. It angles over from a small line of timber over to an old pasture gate and puts the deer literally less then 5 yards from my tree.

Looking North West. There is a small section of woods that the deer seem to funnel out of to get the acorns dropping on the 2 oaks in the fencerow. You can also see the bean field to the north in this pic.

Looking North East. There is a pinch point where deer have to travel next to the old pasture fence or fall about 50' to the river. Most times they walk around to the old gate and walk on the west side of the fence.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
This is the stand where i killed my buck
It's a small section of woods surrounded by a bedding area, feilds and a road.

My buck was standing between the forked tree and the ash tree in the middle of the pic. The ash has my spypoint on it right now, you can kinda see it if ya really look.

Looking North outta my stand, you can somewhat see the old fourwheeler trail that comes out of a feild to my west.

This is the small feild to my West

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nothing too exciting taken just yet. I'll have to start pulling the camera out of the pack a bit more often...

You'll probably notice that my quiver is upside down. My bow won't set in the stand holder, so I have to rotate it completely 180 degrees or take it off and hang it in the tree. I just like to leave it attached in case I need a quick follow up shot. :smiley_coolpeace:

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My sit tonight. Weatherman had my wind direction all fugged. It is coming from WSW. This view first is facing W.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
And you may be able to see it but in this on is an 30 yard wide fence row with a creek and immature woods separating the previous beanfield and the corn field in the background this pic.

This is looking North...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1318455605819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1318455605819.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 346

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This was my workstation view Tuesday morning :smiley_clap: .... A whole lot better then my normal working conditions :smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Mike Cottis will watch the sunrise from this spot next weekend...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318596887.010002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318596887.010002.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 392