Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I hope you smoked that hair piece up Joe!! lol Good work on gettin the site back up and running Joe..... :smiley_coolpeace:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Can't wait to see this view when the leaves are at their peak colors.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380506365.966680.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Some great pics in here fellas. This is probably my favorite thread come hunting season! Other than those dang blasted "know something" threads!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Here is my view for this evening. Excellent observation stand, especially when the leaves come off. This is where I come if I just plain and simply want to see deer. First time here this year so pretty much out on recon, unless something special walks out in range.

This is the view to the SE.
uploadfromtaptalk1380576764772.jpg

Here is the view to the SW.
uploadfromtaptalk1380576793581.jpg

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380627181.603920.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1380627229.529874.jpg
On the other side of that inside corner I posted opening day. Charles is in that stand today. Just playing a game of wackadoe ;)

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
securedownload[4].jpgsecuredownload[3].jpgsecuredownload[2].jpgsecuredownload[1].jpgThis is the view from one of my favorite stands overlooking a big CRP switchgrass field.The pic to the left in the woods is my mineral site that the deer were on all summer.The one with the small buck is from Monday evening hunt.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Blind for my gramps.... doesn't get around as well anymore but has the heart of a 20 yr old still about hunting. He came over and sighted his crossbow in, so I set a blind and some apples out for him in the yard. He hasn't killed a deer in YEARS so I'm determined to get him one this year!!!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Blind for my gramps.... doesn't get around as well anymore but has the heart of a 20 yr old still about hunting. He came over and sighted his crossbow in, so I set a blind and some apples out for him in the yard. He hasn't killed a deer in YEARS so I'm determined to get him one this year!!!

Do you have any instructions or can you share how you built that blind?

That's be killer in the farm I do some hunting on.