Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gonna be a long 2 weeks.....kinda

tit1eist2

NW ohio
I'm taking the big dive and getting married this Friday. While its looking like we couldn't have picked a better week, ill only be able to get out once in the next 2 weeks. I guess I can't complain too much because ill be heading to Mexico for 5 days then next Wednesday....I do finally have a shooter walking around and my neighbor just gave me permission for across the road from my house and now I have zero time.
I was considering going morning of the wedding but twelve decided booze and golf will be the activity for the day leading up to the larger festivities. Wish me luck

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congratulations on the upcoming event..... hope it all works out for you and your bride..... I think I would of went with the hunting instead of the golf thing lol.... but then again I don't golf lol....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Enjoy your day! Just remember every year during deer season, you have an anniversary to tend to. hahahaha

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Good luck bro!

tit1eist2

NW ohio
lol thanks. we don't plan on having kids and she wants to do trips and vacations every year so i've atleast talked to her into some of those vacations being hunting trips. Better early bow season thea early november