Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

evening hunt vs. OSU game 10/1/11

whats your plan

• hunting tonight

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Watching Ohio State

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Just waiting for Diablo to post his fuggin deer!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Fugg hunting in this. Even the squirrels are holed up. Maybe a good evening to spot/stalk a cornfield???

I am watching football.

Derek j

Knox Co.
I just got out to the clover field. the wind has died down considerably, and its a good wind for the blind. Hoping I see something worth shooting!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hunted and taped the game! Had a doe come thru at 6:15 but that was it! No regrets! Got a text a TOOZER killed a whopper of a buck tonight! It will get out pretty soon!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I realize this was last weekends poll, but thought I'd reply anyway -

Given a choice between deerhunting and watching a football game, deerhunting anytime, superbowl MAYBE an exception.
Unless watching the football game is guaranteed to get you laid. Then watch football.
Getting laid because you watch a football game generally only happens though in some alternative universe.

I vote hunt.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I realize this was last weekends poll, but thought I'd reply anyway -

Given a choice between deerhunting and watching a football game, deerhunting anytime, superbowl MAYBE an exception.
Unless watching the football game is guaranteed to get you laid. Then watch football.
Getting laid because you watch a football game generally only happens though in some alternative universe.

I vote hunt.

rotflmao rotflmao

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

I vote hunt.

Ain't that the truth!! rotflmao

And I'll be hunting this Saturday afternoon because it may be my only shot to get out... I'll still get home in time to watch most of the Buckeyes - Nebraska game (or lack there of).