Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

gonna have a sleepless night

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds kind of like a liver hit to me also. Usually liver-shot deer will run a lonnnnnnggggg way before expiring... and if you push them, go ahead and double that distance. Best of luck tracking her down, UK.

found her ................ i mean him , turned out to be a button buck , i knicked one lung and got the liver , he was still alive this morning when i found him , found my arrow to , pictures and story to follow , im gonna go cut him up now

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
found her ................ i mean him , turned out to be a button buck , i knicked one lung and got the liver , he was still alive this morning when i found him , found my arrow to , pictures and story to follow , im gonna go cut him up now

Congrats!

That's one tough sumbitch to be still alive after a lung and liver shot over 15 hours later!!

Can't wait to see the pictures of your nice fat doe looking button buck!

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Good job UK. Backstraps for dinner tonight!

P.S. Make sure the date is correct on your camera before you post. :smiley_coolpeace: Just kiddin'.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Leave it to UK to shoot a transsexual deer....:smiley_crocodile:

J/K, congrats on the track job and successful harvest!

pictures and story posted in the hunting log area , and yall couldnt expect me to shoot a normal deer could ya , heading out here in a lil bit to move my stand up closer to the corn field , they have the edge so beat down it looks like a cattle path