Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Story to come later...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That thing is a beast. I don't care where it was shot it's still nice to see a monster on the ground.

Congrats man. That's a helluva buck to hang on the wall.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
theres enough points there to be shared with all the teams , high fence or not i bet he got your blood pumping , i helped cape out 4 deer yeasterday from a high fence ranch smallest one was a 165 , it felt so cool holding antlers that big in my hands , i bet you felt 10 times better holding those

Whut? No pics? C'mon!

Huckleberry Finn

Prolly when he gets back to FL from Mi.. lol

He was pm-ing me about being in Michigan and having the girls at his office mail me that rangefinder...I was like "Are you hunting in MI?" No reply. Geesh you are on a guy's team and can't even get a heads up!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He'll be scored as "irregular"... There was a big fair chase NT shot a couple years ago in Mississippi that almost went 400 NT. They claimed it was "irregular" so it didn't put the record on its ear.
I've heard of the "irregular" label before more often on "cactus" type racks but this buck has somewhat of a typical main frame whether it's a 6x6,7x7 or hell 8x8.lol It's a stretch though!lol

I bet when he shed his antlers this past spring they knocked the earth off its axis a few inches or caused a small tremor!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

321 7/8.... 3 inches bigger than the hole in the horn buck.. But scored "Irregular"

this is another reason i love this site , if this was posted on the other site , it would get shut down , cause it would turn into a full blown argument over high fence hunting , over here we can drool over the rack and give congrats with out having to worry bout a lecture

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

321 7/8.... 3 inches bigger than the hole in the horn buck.. But scored "Irregular"

I remember that buck very well Joe! I remember reading about the hunt in NAW about 8 to 10 years ago. The guy was a rolely polely sort of build or kind of chunky. He had a name I should remember but I can't cuz I'm becoming an old fugg!lol

Oh, the Ohios Hole in the Horn buck scores 328"! Just sayin" Missouri Monarch scores 333" but I to this day still think the Ohio buck is bigger that it! I'm not bias!lol

Last edited: