Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Story to come later...

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Yes it's high fenced. No I don't feel bad about it. Does it count for team 2? Hahahahahahha!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317094637.148480.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317094637.148480.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 220

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Holy Chit is all I can say. I know what the deal is so you aren't going to hear a word from me. Congrats on a freak of a deer. How many freaking points are on that things head?

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

What the hell. Yes that counts for Team 2.

Can't wait to hear the story behind this one! That's a hell of an experience without a doubt!

...your pm to me last week makes so much sense now...thanks for keeping me in the dark!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What the hell. Yes that counts for Team 2.

Can't wait to hear the story behind this one! That's a hell of an experience without a doubt!

...your pm to me last week makes so much sense now...thanks for keeping me in the dark!

Uhmmmmmmm.. no.... lol

theres enough points there to be shared with all the teams , high fence or not i bet he got your blood pumping , i helped cape out 4 deer yeasterday from a high fence ranch smallest one was a 165 , it felt so cool holding antlers that big in my hands , i bet you felt 10 times better holding those

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
BBBBBuck! WOW!!! The sheer mass on that thing is incredible! That deer has some character!lmao Now, will it be scored non-typical? lol

Can't wait for the story HW! Congrats man! That's once in a lifetime!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Hahaha, Willy sent me the pics of it on text and I thought he was BS'ing me! I claimed photoshop! Lol

That thing is so stinkin big!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
BBBBBuck! WOW!!! The sheer mass on that thing is incredible! That deer has some character!lmao Now, will it be scored non-typical? lol

Can't wait for the story HW! Congrats man! That's once in a lifetime!

He'll be scored as "irregular"... There was a big fair chase NT shot a couple years ago in Mississippi that almost went 400 NT. They claimed it was "irregular" so it didn't put the record on its ear.