Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I was asked to post my pics so here goes...

saddlepants

central Ohio
Great collection, dont let a divorce slow you down.... theres alot of land out there just gotta knock on some doors. Plus alum creek and del state park arent too far. Good luck this year!

Last time I went out to Del i saw piles of meat left to rot by headhunters...breaks my heart with an empty freezer. I prefer private property, mostly for my safety. I hunt alone - mind you Im well armed and trained but still... Thats said there is also Kokosing real close, ive thought about that

Last time I went out to Del i saw piles of meat left to rot by headhunters...breaks my heart with an empty freezer. I prefer private property, mostly for my safety. I hunt alone - mind you Im well armed and trained but still... Thats said there is also Kokosing real close, ive thought about that

i grew up just a few miles from kokosing , there is some big deer in there if ya put in the scouting time to find em

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Last time I went out to Del i saw piles of meat left to rot by headhunters

That sucks. I dont understand wasting good meat. even if you dont want it, donate it.
On the other hand, I live a little north of delaware and was thinking about trying the public area out this year. If there are that many deer in there that people can just leave em layin I might even be able to find one.

welcome to the site by the way

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats on the nice trophies..... Glad too see you getting out and really like the part about being able too protect yourself..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Good woodsmanship and perseverance are generally followed by good luck.
From the looks of those harvest pics, plus the fact that you've joined this group, I'd say luck will be in your back pocket this season.
Best wishes for a good year!

saddlepants

central Ohio
good bucks and good luck this season.do you know of anyone who has good pups for sale always wanted one.

Not any more, the female pup I just gave back to a friend is worthless for tracking, not a brain in her head but her Dad was awsome - maybe pups from her one day, he mentioned a buddy with a decent male.