Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We're TOO Good: 2011-2012 Kill Thread...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I hit a turkey vulture but didn't kill the sob.... Scared the living you know what out of me.... Feathers and crap everywhere but no real damage too the truck...... Closest I've gotten too kill anything this season lol......

Ohiobigbuck

1 doe here, shot her this morning, she was lucky yesterday and caught me moving in my stand. Today she started blowing and stomping and looking right at my stand from about 20yards then turned walked back from where she came then turned around and came back to pass in front of me at about 35 yards. I drew back as she went by high CRP and as soon as she cleared she stopped right in front of me and i it i let it fly. 100 yards later whitetailspecialties and i found her in the woods. Blood tail was not hard to follow, i caught a lung and top of the heart on the shot.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Season has been open for 9 days plus a few hours this morning and we have killed 16 deer already, including a mega giant that goes along with 3 other good bucks. Great start fellas!

The Ohio Outdoors Kill Count

Bow Kills:

Does: 10
Bucks: 4
Buttons: 2
Others: A multitude of various critters have fallen to the sticks and strings of the TOO brotherhood...

Gun Kills:

Does:
Bucks: Just one. But he was 343" and had 47 scorable points. He'll tide us over for a while!!!
Others:

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bucks: Just one. But he was 343" and had 47 scorable points. He'll tide us over for a while!!!

Now that is TOO funny! Darn right he will tide us over. Proud of that ol' boy! Nice job 1hornwilly!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Keep after them boys!!!

The Ohio Outdoors Kill Count

Bow Kills:

Does: 14
Bucks: 5
Buttons: 2
Others: A multitude of various critters have fallen to the sticks and strings of the TOO brotherhood...

Gun Kills:

Does:
Others:

Last edited:

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Finally scored on a Doe yesterday morning at 8:30am. Got the freezer full, now its time to get serious!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jesse- You still counting? haha

Attachments

• IMG00245-20111113-1210 Nov 13 doe.jpg
    IMG00245-20111113-1210 Nov 13 doe.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 406