Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We're TOO Good: 2011-2012 Kill Thread...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's time to start stacking up the dead bodies fellas! Be sure to post your success in here so we can keep a running tally. Deer, tree rats, song dogs, whatever. We are equal opportunity killers in these parts!!! :smiley_clap:

The Ohio Outdoors Kill Count

Bow Kills:

Does:
Bucks:
Others:

Gun Kills:

Does:
Bucks:
Others:

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I ran over a coon right by JDs house... 4 of em ran out in front of me. I managed to straddle 3 but the fat slow one got it. :smiley_crocodile:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We've got a rubberized 1/2 mile track at work, on the one corner is a pond.... 0545 this morning I'm on my first lap and there are 3 big ass coon in the pond looking for crayfish and they're about 5' from the edge of the track..... The fuggars just look up at me like what the hell you doing here hahaha..... I may have too conceal carry because of them rotflmao too bad we can't.......

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Kilt me a coon Sunday mornin - with my Toyota Tundra
New truck's first blood woohoo
For the record it was suicide, I didn't get 'em intentional

epe

Lancaster
On the dove opener (Sept 1st) I killed a skunk with my dads jetta. Little fugger swerved back into me. It was on the opener so it should count :)

Kujo

Maumee, OH
So, I took my younger cousin out a few times last year and he saw deer, and missed a buck. He was looking forward to hunting this year almost as much as I was. We sat opening morning and didn't see any deer. He got off work a few hours early Tuesday night, called me and said I need to get in the woods. We went out to the new property I picked up and got into the stands around 5:30 pm. He called me around 5:45pm and I had no idea what he was saying. He was screaming into the phone... He said I just smoked the big one. I asked him what he shot, and he yelled the big fugging doe, I just shot her. Dude, that awesome, but you need to try and be quite. after about an hour and 15 minutes I walked down to him, and we started looking. We couldn't find any blood or his arrow. After 30 minutes, I found some blood, and shortly after he found his arrow. good blood all over it, COVERED. It turned into a hour long tracking job as the rain started falling harder and harder. We got to a point where she had circled around and didn't know what way she went. I started shining the flashlight around and found her. As I said there she is, he ran up to me and started hugging me and jumping up and down. I have to say that made my year. He put a good 25 yard shot on a 3 1/2 year old doe. I let him know he can't hunt my properties anymore. LOL! just thought I'd share the story of a happy first harvest.
johnny's first deer kill!!!!!! 007.JPG

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice work so far fellas!

The Ohio Outdoors Kill Count

Bow Kills:

Does: 7
Bucks: 2
Buttons: 2
Others: A multitude of various critters have fallen to the sticks and strings of the TOO brotherhood...

Gun Kills:

Does:
Bucks:
Others:

Last edited:

chetter74

I got a button buck on tues out of a metropark hunt that I'm in had 2 come in missed the 1st 1 smoked the 2nd. Saw 2 small bucks on sat at the house . I think it's going to be a good year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good job Kujo, I like hearing new people especially our youth getting hooked! Congrats to your cuz and thanks for sharing!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats Chetter on the BB.... Kujo, tell your cousin welcome too the addiction :smiley_clap: EPE, better with someone elses then your own :smiley_clap: Dan, it's all good as long as he's flat as a pancake rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I arrowed a doe on Thursday. Will post it up on Monday when I get a chance. Heading back out of town to work the weekend away.