Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer beard.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was gonna say somethin... Then notice ole Gern had it covered... hahahaha... I saw the pic and said "chains?" Must be a baseball thing.

It was. I had a gold chain my grandmother bought me for my 16th birthday that had a baseball and football on it. I wore that thing until I graduated. I kinda feel naked without a necklace. I don't really wear it for any reason other than that. This one had a cross on it at one time, but it always got caught. Kinda a trademark I guess...

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I have a beard, and I am pointing at you...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It was. I had a gold chain my grandmother bought me for my 16th birthday that had a baseball and football on it. I wore that thing until I graduated. I kinda feel naked without a necklace. I don't really wear it for any reason other than that. This one had a cross on it at one time, but it always got caught. Kinda a trademark I guess...

I'm not catholic but I had a Saint Christopher medal my mother bought me before the army.... I lost it in a hotel room when it got snagged on this chicks boob and broke the chain... I wasn't stopping to look for it and forgot the next morning.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I'm not catholic but I had a Saint Christopher medal my mother bought me before the army.... I lost it in a hotel room when it got snagged on this chicks boob and broke the chain... I wasn't stopping to look for it and forgot the next morning.

Then I bite a tick...

epe

Lancaster
I usually do a beard the week I take off during the rut. Just Too lazy to shave. I always have a goat and side burns kicking, getting more gray by the year. Had some before I turned 30.

Huckleberry Finn

So how they coming?

I've at a week or so, I had a week and change and then shaved it, and it's back again. Might turn out decent this year, we'll see..