Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer beard.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No full beard for me... Just a half-goatee fuggin thing. I have a fair amount of facial hair, but if I try to grow a full beard I'll look like a mega creeper.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
last year after a month and a half of growth, if I dont shoot a buck by the end of the season it is gonna get ugly!!!!

179874_1863418543710_1188386322_2304441_7483216_n.jpg

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I just trimmed mine up with the clippers tonight. Had to knock down some of the crazy hairs & bring everything back in line. Got about 2 1/2 weeks of growth going now. Lot more gray mixed in there this year???

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well, I hadn't shaved for a few days prior to leaving on my hunt last week. I let it grow all last week and into the weekend. Still haven't shaved. Man is this "beard" pathetic. All I am saying is I could give Joe Dirt a run for his money (minus the mullet). And, just to make you guys feel better, it is starting to gray a bit as well. Not as bad as my head, but some grey stragglers are showing up more frequently this year.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I took a pic TOO show mine but I always look like some sort of stalker doing the self portrait thing. It is growning in nice though.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My beard sucks for having black hair. But I'm part hillbilly, so the white trash beard is slightly fitting at times!!! :smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! I never thought about flexing! LOL! I'm working out at lunch, I'll wait until I have the pump going! LOL!!! :smiley_clap: 16's son!!! lmao