Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer beard.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
One year later and I still havent hit puberty, so its no go for me boys..

You still got that patch ?

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Can't grow a beard for two reasons, the first being puberty, still haven't hit it. Second, I can't grow a beard due to my work enviornment and being involved with the Fire Brigade.

Unfortunately I'm in the same work situation...I've never been able to see how full of a beard I can grow...maybe someday!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Don't worry about Milo. He is just jealous because he can't grow more then a couple hairs on his chin lol.

just because I don't have a muff hangin from my chin doan mean nuttin...Yours gives french women's armpits a run for their money though:smiley_clap:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I've had a beard since I graduated High School. I'm now 32 and it's starting to show more grey every year, along with my head. I'm a redhead so I just wear my Cinnamon and Sugar look with pride

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
7 days. I already had a VanDyke (what most call a goatee) and just trimmed to match the beard. Going to give Willy a run for his money! Redcloud is TOO far ahead.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
7 days. I already had a VanDyke (what most call a goatee) and just trimmed to match the beard. Going to give Willy a run for his money! Redcloud is TOO far ahead.

Beentown

I'll keep mine trimmed until you guys catch up lol

Besides, I might have to go back to a goat next week sometime.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I can't grow a full beard but a fine goat and would give Col Sanders a run for his money if the military would allow beards lol.... hair is mostly salt and pepper and the facial hair is white and has been for years.... maybe I'll enter this contest when I retire in 3 1/2 years lol.....