Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Wife, It's time for the annual divorce

Buckmaster

Portage
Hi Honey,
This is the week I file for my annual divorce. I'll be at Deer Camp beginning Friday through Sunday's for the rest of the year. Honey, please keep the bills paid up, take the daughter to soccer, kiss the kids good night for me, and leave the light on for me when I get home on those Sunday nights. I'll see you around Christmas.

Love, Buckmaster

PS. I'll try not to spend too much on the ATM card at the local grocery store, the beverage store, and Cabelas. You should be able to tally it all up via the online bank account so deducting it from our account shouldn't be that difficult.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Let the fighting with the wife begin! Nothing tests a marriage more than deer season. Lol

No joke!! I learned a huge lesson two years ago, I was going all day sat. & sun, then a couple days a week. I was really close to being divorced, and never knew it hahahahaa

I learned to juggle my time at home versus deer hunting alot better last year. LOL I know we all love deer hunting, but remember to put your family first.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
No joke!! I learned a huge lesson two years ago, I was going all day sat. & sun, then a couple days a week. I was really close to being divorced, and never knew it hahahahaa

I learned to juggle my time at home versus deer hunting alot better last year. LOL I know we all love deer hunting, but remember to put your family first.

just leave enough batteries to get her through the season:smiley_crocodilelmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I got at least one more season of balls out hunting. My wife knows all TOO well what is about to happen and thankfully, she has never once bitched about it. I'm a lucky man in that regard...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Mine knows it is coming and will be tired of it by November. Trying to keep putting the bug in her ear that November is the best month...

Beentown

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
One good thing on my end is that the boys enjoy going. If I get them out of her hair she is thrilled. But, come rut time it is all me!
She can deal with 3 weeks out of the whole season.
If not, I'll take Milos advice and make a purchase at Adam & Eve. ;)

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I feel bad for a lot of you guys on here, always talking about your wifes getting mad when you go hunting and all. My wife has never gotten mad at me for going hunting or running a 10 hour trap line.Maybe I should be concerned she dont care?lol