Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How high are you?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
i found both my sets of sticks on AT for 180 shipped to my door. thats 6... i also have a climber..new open shot delux sd. i use every weapon i can and gee as high as i can where i hunt. i also have a 10 foot stand that i use in special situations but i generaly hang around 16

Dang, Milo... If you ever see another deal like that PLEASE let me know. Even if I didn't have the money, I'd spend it anyway for that price.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Personally, I use them all. Each has its own place and purpose. Climber, sticks/stand, hang on with screw in steps, or even ladders. I have options.

LEverage "Speed Ladder". Yes, it is pretty simple. Downsides: Cost and max height 14'. I didn't order any to sell. Just didn't think they would go over. If memory serves correct, they are around 38lbs you are carrying in/out. I would need to double check that one though.

Leverage sticks- I need to see what sells this weekend at the show. We have 7 sets left. Weight, length is very comparable to LW. Price is $25-30 less for a new set. Strapping them together is going to take some rigging. They are solid vs hollow which should help reduce the noise. The other huge benefit over the LW sticks is the opposing steps. LW you either get left or right step. LEverage has steps on both sides. There are the pros and cons I have seen so far. Anyone interested in a set just let me know. I will do what I can to move some to you guys.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Cotty we have them too. Expect around $15 to ship though unless Sportsman's Guide is running a deal. They do that fairly often though.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang... I didn't know. Sorry man. I would've got them from you had I known.

I did get to save on shipping because of a coupon.

No worries here bud. You don't owe me a thing. Get the best deal you can. I won't lie to you, it is really tough to compete with them when they offer their shipping deals.