Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Fire Department is having a gun Raffle!

Derek j

Knox Co.
Help me out guys!! Wanted to let everyone know that the College Township Firefighters Association (Gambier, OH and Kenyon College) are raffling off a Thompson Center Triumph: Bone Collector edition muzzleloader! This is the latest muzzleloader out from TC and it comes in Realtree AP camo! Gun is brand new and retails for $500 +! Tickets prices are: 1-$5, 3-$10, or 8-$20. Tickets are available at Ricks Sporting Goods in Mount Vernon, at the Gambier firehouse (102 E. Brooklyn St.), or you may contact me also! A great opportunity to win a great gun and help out some firefighters! Thanks guys!

Edit to add: If this is in the wrong forum, or not allowed, please delete and sorry!!

Last edited:

Derek j

Knox Co.
Sorry, forgot to mention that. Drawing will be held (pending enough ticket sales) on October 8th, at 3:30 at our annual car show in Gambier OH. you do not have to be present to win. I will contact the winner by phone.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I will be sure to get some tickets before it is all said and done. I am also a Vol. fire fighter and have ahd support in this manner from brothers of the site. Give me a reminder in a couple weeks and I will get the money to you one way or another.