Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Alternative to corn, anti-coin attractant

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Kenton is back Joe. Problem is they only have concerts now. For the water dog races and good flea market, Lima is the place to be. The guys are loving it. Talked to the promoter and he is plum full. Bigger every year so far and still doing the water dog races. You and Charles just shoot me a text if you need to crash at the camper. We broke it in this weekend. Pulls like a dream, but heavy as heck. Fuel mileage sucked. lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for the offer hicks but we're heading over to Autumn oaks in Richmond In. 700+ dogs representing 32 states plus Canada with 290+ being Grand Night Champs...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nah not hijacked. Just consider it a nice way of saying that was a stupid question. Lol. J/k flutey.. But really. If a deer will eat it, so will coons.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, it was a stupid question, but I'm no coon expert. Gez, maybe I should have taken that question to the "other" site...

rotflmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Coons eat corn? No shit! Who would have thought?!? Gotz damn possums do TOO!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah, it was a stupid question, but I'm no coon expert. Gez, maybe I should have taken that question to the "other" site...

rotflmao

lmao.... Nah.. We're most qualified to answer this one.. They even struggled with "Do deer eat wall-nuts. lmao