Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rgecko23's Trail Cam pics

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
These pics are kinda crappy cause, its off my computer using my cell. I dont have the internet at home to load stuff up.

Anyway, so the tall 8 is deinately my target buck this year. I am really digging his stickers he has coming off his G2's, one pic I have shows he has two on his left side, and 1 on his right. Pretty cool.

The wide 8 actually has a twin running around. I would have posted that one, but you really have to look to see the rack of his twin.

I am pretty excited to see that I have three bucks running around that property that are shooters. Now I know why that guy is coming around, I'm betting they are showing up on his cameras too if he has any. With me never touching this place and that it hasnt been hunted in years is pretty exciting.

i put out two bags of corn, some apples and some deer caine last weekend to keep them around, I will drop by sun again, to see what has showed up.

Huckleberry Finn

Cool picture with the racks lined up one behind another.

Good luck! They look better when you're holding the rack! If we had a TOO fantasy league, you'd be a top pick for someone that's going to pop on the radar and slay a buck in my book!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I feel it! Wayne is going to drop a nice one this year! I am not alone in these thoughts (I don't think I am anyway) this IS the year of TOO! Hopefully I can contribute to our totals!