Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NE OH TOO Outing - Aug 14th

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Saturday is out for me. I am working on Sunday. My BIL is interested as well. I will confirm Sunday as soon as I can.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Man wish I could. I will be working my job and the Richland county fair all this week. I am going to be spent by the end of this next week. :smiley_depressive:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Kill a Kudu for me!

If we were gonna be up there next weekend I'd join you guys, but looks like we're gonna actually be stayin' home for 2 weekends in a row. I'm not gonna know what to do with myself.

Have fun!

Huckleberry Finn

We could shoot at Nelson's Ledges in stead (kinda want to do African though)...they have 2 30 target courses! That'd be a sore shoulder!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Looks like Sunday is going to work out for me. Either place is similar in distance for me Huck.

Last edited:

Matt

Norton, OH
I am 50% right now. Nelson Ledges is a nice course. You don't have to shoot both sections. Either way, just keep me informed.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Anything more concrete on this get together? I could do Punderson on Sunday, but need to know if this is a go or not. I have child care to arrange.

Huckleberry Finn

I talked to Ryan last night. The plan is to meet at Nelson's Ledges (not that much of a distance change) at 11am on Sunday. We figured that'd it'd be less busy and with 60 targets to shoot, that's a good time.

Schu you've got my number