Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohiohunter95

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Welcome to the greatest place on earth! I'm glad you found us. Soon you'll find why this is the greatest hunting forum known to man. These are some good, good folks.

Ohiohunter95

Rest In Peace Zach
Thanks all for the warm welcome! My name's Zach, I'm actually badger's kid. He's always on these hunting forums when he's not busting his arse doing some off the wall work or cookin', so I figured I'd get in on the deal and learn some stuff from a few pros like yourselves. I'm a traditional hunter, shooting a Browning Nomad 2 at 55#, although I always love hitting the woods for some squirrels. :smiley_bbq: Also love to go bowfishing because there's never enough carp shot at the end of the day, and trapping has always had my attention, but I don't know too much about it yet, I'd like to learn. Not much else I can say except hope I can learn some good stuff and I'll contribute if possible.

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Welcome to the site!!!

Also love to go bowfishing because there's never enough carp shot at the end of the day

I was actually gonna post some carp pictures for some of the bow fishing guys on here.... give me a day. This is a sweet spot, but might be tough to hunt!! :smiley_coolpeace:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Welcome to the site!!!

Also love to go bowfishing because there's never enough carp shot at the end of the day

I was actually gonna post some carp pictures for some of the bow fishing guys on here.... give me a day. This is a sweet spot, but might be tough to hunt!! :smiley_coolpeace:

The Zoo? lol

Welcome H95!

Ohiohunter95

Rest In Peace Zach
Thanks again all! and it kills me that the years ending on putting arrows in those suckers, I need to make up nxt year for the lack of fish slammed this summer.
@Curran: what thread will the pics be under?? and If your talking about a tough spot too hunt look at cedar point if you've been there recently, their carp are dying for you to shoot 'em up there :smiley_depressive: