Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Primos customer service

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I purchased a Primos Vision blind back in March and got to use it twice before the corner zipper failed. The first hunt I struggled to get it zipped and the second hunt it failed so when I got home I called Primos customer service and spoke with Renee Carter, and let me just say that she was very understanding and made it very simple to fixing my issue. I sent it back 8 days ago and she contacted me today via email and gave me a tracking number on the shipment of my new blind. Primos customer gets an A+ from me.:smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
They took care of the issue with my Primos 60 with no issues. They definitely have their shit together. I emailed about the Primos Vision before I bought it and the guy I talked to was very helpful. I laugh at some of the stuff Primos is selling these days, but their service is top-notch!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Like wise with my truth cam 35. Bought one off of ebay that wouldn't trigger at night. Called them up and told them that I bought it off of ebay that way and she said that it was probably someone that didn't want to take the time to take care of it under warranty and sold it. She got the serial number and gave me a RA# and I had a brand new one before I knew it.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
They replaced a Primos 35 cam for me also. Might not be the top of the line stuff, but they have showed me that they will stand behind their product.....

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I sent a Primos 35 cam back at the end of August that had completely shut down after an ant invasion. Well today UPS dropped off my new Primos Truth Cam 46. They sent me an attached letter stating the following: "Please expcept our apology for the delay in replacing your Truth Cam 35. Due to excessive sales this season we have run completely out of the Truth Cam 35 model. Due to the time that it will take us to receive more of these in, we have decided to upgrade you to our Truth Cam 46." HOT DAMN

This is not the first time that Primos has been good to me with returns. Primos is at the top of my list on Customer Service .....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I sent a Primos 35 cam back at the end of August that had completely shut down after an ant invasion. Well today UPS dropped off my new Primos Truth Cam 46. They sent me an attached letter stating the following: "Please expcept our apology for the delay in replacing your Truth Cam 35. Due to excessive sales this season we have run completely out of the Truth Cam 35 model. Due to the time that it will take us to receive more of these in, we have decided to upgrade you to our Truth Cam 46." HOT DAMN

This is not the first time that Primos has been good to me with returns. Primos is at the top of my list on Customer Service .....

Very cool.

Keep us updated on that 46 cam. I had better luck with my 35's then a Dante did with his 46 so I'm hoping they fixed some of the issues for this years model.

Gordo

Athens County
Man I need to call them. One of my Primos 35 cams has gone bonkers. Draines new batteries in about one day. SOmething is definitely up with it.

I bought those at the end of last summer so I'm not sure if there still under warranty. Its worth a shot.

Did any of you guys ever send yours back because of the shutter sound the cam makes? I remember a thread about it a while ago. Did they ever even correct that problem or do the new ones still make that same "click"?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Man I need to call them. One of my Primos 35 cams has gone bonkers. Draines new batteries in about one day. SOmething is definitely up with it.

I bought those at the end of last summer so I'm not sure if there still under warranty. Its worth a shot.

Did any of you guys ever send yours back because of the shutter sound the cam makes? I remember a thread about it a while ago. Did they ever even correct that problem or do the new ones still make that same "click"?

I was going to send mine back in for the CLUNK but never did. I didn't notice the deer have any issue with the cam noise until after gun season last year lol. Put the cams back out this past spring and none of them seemed to mind it again so I never bothered to send them in.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I'd almost guarnantee that Primos will take care of you, just call and tell them what its doing and they will give you some suggestions and when that fails they will give you an RM# and have you ship it back.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
i have too friends that are on the primos pro staff. you should see the stuff they get sent too them... whenever somthing happens too the blinds or anything all i have to do is get ahold of them. we get alot of things from them that they never use its pretty nice.

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Primos is so busy selling all these trail cams they can't even fill there prostaff orders,,,pretty bad they want prostaff to sell trail cams they haven't even seen because they are selling out so fast,,I want a truth x cam blackout who knows when I will get it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but they will take care of your issues