Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE GoodCrow Decoys - Crow Hunting Decoys

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
OK guys - I've developed a product that I think many here will be interested in - crow decoys.
If you're not crow hunting, you should be.:smiley_coolpeace:

I've sold a few of these on Ebay, but would rather sell them here. I will donate the fees that I would have paid to Ebay to TOO, so your purchase here will also be a contribution to this website.

Pricing:
12 pack: $24.00
6 pack: $19.50
Price includes free shipping via USPS Parcel Post
Your decoys will ship same day or next day after receipt of payment. You can pay the old fashioned way - cash/check/money order by mail, or I can accept PayPal payment.

To order, send me an email at Dannmann801@gmail.com, or if you're a TOO member you can just send me a PM.

So here's the ad - tell me what you think.

Put yourself in the hunt with these inexpensive, lightweight, compact, and (most importantly) effective decoys!

These lifesize 5.50" x 16.25" Crow decoys are made of durable, rugged black corrugated poly material that won't tear or fall apart (a vast improvement on cardboard or plastic film decoys). They include a sturdy 9gauge knurled metal wire groundstake, and a .125" diameter hole for optional hanging. A stack of 12 decoys is only 1.87" thick and weighs less than 2.50# (with stakes).

After buying an electronic gamecaller, I became interested in trying crow hunting. I was very discouraged when I found that the cheapest decoys I could find were about $6 for a single decoy! If you wanted to put out a dozen or more, you could spend some serious money real quick! And on top of that, the traditional decoys are very bulky. So some friends shared with me how they made their own, and I decided to improve on their homemade birds and take it one step further.

As you'll see in the pictures, these birds can be placed in a variety of ground positions. They can be hung in trees. They can be attached to small limbs with clothespins or clips (not provided). They can also be attached to limbs or larger field weeds by breaking a green branch or stalk about 1/8" thick and running up into the bird's corrugation.

The price of $24.00/12pk or $19.50/6pk includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US by Parcel Post. I have plenty of these stocked, boxed, and ready to go, and will ship same or next day after receiving your order. If you need instant gratification and just gotta start your crow control RIGHT NOW, I have the capability to ship via UPS Red.

If you get your GoodCrow Decoys and they are NOT what you see in the pics or what you think you'll like, you can notify me within 7 days of taking receipt and I'll accept your return and refund your money (buyer is responsible for return shipping). But I don't think you'll be sending them back!

Effective and economical - try GoodCrow Decoys! Because...a GoodCrow...is a dead crow!

Here's a picture utilizing the ground stakes -

Posted on a tree limb -

On top of a sturdy weed -

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Those are sweet! Maybe one day I'll hunt crows. Can you eat them?[/QUOTE]

Can you? Yes. (Saw a thread on another site where a guy tried it, said it wasn't so bad. Breasts looked really dark.)
Would I? Not this boy...

They be varmints. Supposedly can do damage to crops, but also can attack livestock and be destructive to other kinds of game.

Guess you could use 'em for 'yote bait? Or leave 'em lay for field decorations...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Any dead crow pics yet man. I keep looking for them here but i think it's been too hot. just not seeing the numbers.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I ain't been out, and won't be gettin out today either:smiley_boos:
But next weekend is lookin good.
What's funny and ironic is that I see 'em and hear 'em all day around the house, and anytime I turn on the caller they come flockin'.
But I don't think my neighbors would take kindly to me blasting away and raining shot around on them....oh well.
I envy any of you fellas that live out in the country and can shoot from your deck.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I ain't been out, and won't be gettin out today either:smiley_boos:
But next weekend is lookin good.
What's funny and ironic is that I see 'em and hear 'em all day around the house, and anytime I turn on the caller they come flockin'.
But I don't think my neighbors would take kindly to me blasting away and raining shot around on them....oh well.
I envy any of you fellas that live out in the country and can shoot from your deck.

I want a varmint caller. What do you suggest?
I want crows and yots

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
I want a varmint caller. What do you suggest?
I want crows and yots

I would like to know TOO...I'd rather use an electronic caller for hunting crows and keep my crow call in my turkey vest...by the way Dannmann, I'm looking at your decoys on ebay and just may pull the trigger soon a dozen or 2...they look great!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They work. Here is a pic from a quick hunt Alex and I did last Saturday evening. Busted two in about 45 minutes.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Just shoot me a PM; order it here instead of Ebay and TOO gets the cut that ebay and paypal would have.

Yeah, the Ebay thing goes better every month...we've shipped over 100 units since we started and people are responding with success stories....it's pretty cool :smiley_coolpeace:

I've actually decided (yesterday) that I'm going to pull the trigger and get a little booth at the Deer/Turkey Expo in March, for these and another product I've got going. I'll put some pics of that up when I get a chance.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
JOE! COOL!

Joe, give me a call this weekend about the Expo...

Caller?
Foxpro Spitfire is what I got, it brings in crows for sure

I think J's got one too and could give some input...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
if you all can garner up enough people for the initial purchase of yote callers i could sign up as a dealer for stuff.. I have had 2 requests that I am unable to fullfilll

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dan, after February I'm going to be hitting them frigging crows hard.... February just has too much with too few days too do it in lol.... I've found a pretty good spot and hope too knock the snot out of them.....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Season closes after Mar 12 till June.....hit 'em quick.

And for the record, why would you have a closed season on a varmint like a crow?!? ODNR, wtf?!?!