Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SpyPoint banner and pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I just happened to notice the SpyPoint banner cuts though pics. I only noticed an issue with the banner showing and cutting pics because I hadn't scrolled all the way down to the posted pic thumbnail.

It's not a problem if you scroll down further on the page. Just thought I would toss that out there.

SpyPoint.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I just happened to notice the SpyPoint banner cuts though pics. I only noticed an issue with the banner showing and cutting pics because I hadn't scrolled all the way down to the posted pic thumbnail.

It's not a problem if you scroll down further on the page. Just thought I would toss that out there.

View attachment 2711

Yeah, it.s something i need to work out. lol. It only happens on images on the first post. Not sure why just yet.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah, it.s something i need to work out. lol. It only happens on images on the first post. Not sure why just yet.

Like I said, It's not a problem if you scroll down to the first post all the way before you open the attached pic. I was just being lazy and caught it because I didn't scroll all the way down at first lol.