Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Member! Save A Tree Eat A Beaver!

savatreatabvr

No I'm not a tree hugger, lol I'm originally from a small private lake in Oklahoma called Cedar Lake but now live in Phoenix, AZ. As kids we'd ride our dirt bikes off into the woods and hunt for whatever we could find but we never really found anything, maybe some birds and a few squirrels is all! It was years later when I realized that our bikes were scaring off all the wildlife, ok it was the beer drinking and partying also, lol, but we did have a blast and caught a lot of fish! It was some of the best times of my life!!! Now I'm more into collecting, like sports memorabilia and bows/crossbows. I've got about 30 different Barnett, Horton, Excalibur, Parker, Hoyt recurve and compound bows/crossbows, one of my favorites is a polished aluminum Barnett Commando crossbow I recently came across. I had a Commando a long time ago but I've never seen a polished one or any polished crossbow for that matter. I guess these crossbows have been seen in James Bonds movies and Star Wars movies. I've been told this crossbow is extremely unique and rare and I've gotten countless compliments on it and since it just hangs on my wall gathering dust now I decided to share it with other archery enthusiast and it's for sale here on this forum! One of these days I'd like to go back to the lake, get on a dirt bike and ride off into the woods again just for old time sake but this time I won't be so loud! There you go and thank you for welcoming to The Ohio Outdoors!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the site. Glad you found us way out there in AZ lol. Stick around for a bit, the fun is about to start here soon. Trail cam pics and some story telling will lead right into the big buck shenanigans lol.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome to the site. All the members are great and you will find great information here and have some good laughs as well.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Nope not us....

uploadfromtaptalk1311713173111.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO! Read up and you will get the bug to get back in the woods sooner than you think!