Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

Milo

Tatonka guide.
[video=youtube;Evcsj1gx1CE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evcsj1gx1CE&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Riverdude?

[video=youtube;sdE0bm0TMkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdE0bm0TMkI[/video]

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
BAM, home two days and I am 2 for 2. Going to take tomorrow off on the pun tang trip because my daughter is comming over with some frinds and Easter dinner with Mom. I did get a call to call a chick afterwards however. Keep ya posted.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Holly Crap, have my daughter comming over with two of her college friends, my freaking house is so bad looking. Dust everywhere...........trying to clean it up before she gets here, I need a maid!!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Holly Crap, have my daughter comming over with two of her college friends, my freaking house is so bad looking. Dust everywhere...........trying to clean it up before she gets here, I need a maid!!

Riverdude, let's face it, if you did have a maid you'd just fugg her and she'd get nothing done!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Riverdude, let's face it, if you did have a maid you'd just fugg her and she'd get nothing done!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yea your right. Daughter just called, she will be here in a few minutes. Got the ATV gassed up and excited to see her. I miss her so much.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio

You'd just be hittin on her RD! :smiley_crocodile:

Opps! Need to read all before I post! :smiley_blackeye:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Outlet.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Today i had a couple of my own thoughts about nothing.

One: I do not believe I will ever wear out this pair of shoes. I have owned them roughly 10 years and I bet they have been on my feet half a dozen times.

never wear out shoes.jpgnever wear out shoes.jpg

Two: Not sure about this one. Good to know the bag does it's job. Pretty pathetic the bag looks this rough. Pretty much just a reality. I am NOT a suit and tie guy. For what it is worth, this is mainly drywall dust from our remodel 5yrs ago. Remodel job ended, suit was stuffed in the new closet, and it has been mostly forgotten about since. Can't remember the last time I wore this suit. Easter Sunday with the kids getting baptized today seemed appropriate to bring it out of retirement though. Doubt i ever wear the suit out either. Probably look like new the day I die.

dusty suit bag.jpg

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Today i had a couple of my own thoughts about nothing.

One: I do not believe I will ever wear out this pair of shoes. I have owned them roughly 10 years and I bet they have been on my feet half a dozen times.

View attachment 6493View attachment 6493

Two: Not sure about this one. Good to know the bag does it's job. Pretty pathetic the bag looks this rough. Pretty much just a reality. I am NOT a suit and tie guy. For what it is worth, this is mainly drywall dust from our remodel 5yrs ago. Remodel job ended, suit was stuffed in the new closet, and it has been mostly forgotten about since. Can't remember the last time I wore this suit. Easter Sunday with the kids getting baptized today seemed appropriate to bring it out of retirement though. Doubt i ever wear the suit out either. Probably look like new the day I die.

View attachment 6494

Maybe not but take it from me... Its not that I wear them so infrequently...Getting older and FATTER has meant I can't fit into some suits now.