Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Just so y'all know, I found your site and when I found this thread it took me a few days to look at it all (while sharing these meme) w friends. I check everyday for new ones and disappointed when there isn't any.

When I send stuff out, I usually get stuff back and I wanted to add to this forum of greatness. I'm still have some learning of where "that line" is so delete if I cross it. I'm not a racist or anything like that, I don't discriminate as I fuck with everyone. So with that said, keep up the good work fuckers [emoji23]

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I guess targeting one specific group multiple times in one post had me a little worried....
That is what I thought. We had a guy on here who truly did take it too far. That was my fear. I just didn't want to see it go too far again.

Xbowguy is correct. We can all leave the page or ignore it if we don't like it.

I appreciate these memes. I'm not here to scold you. I have no more authority than the next guy to kick you off the site. It is a self moderated forum. If something goes a little far, the members speak up. We are all adults. Here we are chatting about it. And forward we move. My apologies if I spoke out of line. I look forward to more of your memes and posts on the site. Feel free to make fun of lawn mower jockeys if you want. I won't be offended by it. Lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
... butthurt.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's another bit of help on where that line is: genocide. It's not funny. Want to make fun of Jews for being tight with their money? I laugh. A wad of jizz on a pile of ashes making light of 6 million people killed in genocide, not so funny. And it's not something that needs to be left to adorn the pages of this thread. I removed the post not out of offense, but common decency (which is 99.9% absent in this thread BTW) but it's my job to make sure that 0.1% isn't left to represent the franchise.

Carry on degenerates.