Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I had to break out the dictionary app on my BB last night for my wife because my her masters degree principal mind couldn't comprehend that this redneck used a word in a sentence that she never heard before. That word would be fruition.

I educated an educator last night and boy did it feel good!

haleybrock

I had to break out the dictionary app on my BB last night for my wife because my her masters degree principal mind couldn't comprehend that this redneck used a word in a sentence that she never heard before. That word would be fruition.

I educated an educator last night and boy did it feel good!

Good one DJ. Have used that a time or 2 myself.

Reactions: indianriderj

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good morning at 6pm! Worked all day yesterday in the heat running a chain saw. Home, showered, ate, slept 1.5hr, and worked all night last night on the parking lot sweeper crew. :smiley_dead: Feel like death warmed over right now. Woke up at 4pm and thinking about doing something. Maybe I will mow my hayfield, I mean lawn.:smiley_adfundum: Maybe I will crack open a Coors and forget about work? hehe

Reactions: indianriderj

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
"Fruition" is a cool term.

"Papal dispensation" is a cool term. And it has Nothing to do with a pap smear....look it up.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
"Fruition" is a cool term.

"Papal dispensation" is a cool term. And it has Nothing to do with a pap smear....look it up.

Did u guys know the Dannman is COB'S son by another mother - Hi Dan - welcome - dang kids:smiley_breakdance:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Did u guys know the Dannman is COB'S son by another mother - Hi Dan - welcome - dang kids:smiley_breakdance:

If I diden't have a fatha, would that would make him my brotha from a different motha :smiley_chinrub:
That would be something...

Last edited:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but this made me laugh! I was looking for something else and literally LOL'd!!! :D

Reactions: JARHEAD