Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Stan Release. Kind of ?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Karma is a bitch isn't it.

RC I am glad TOO see that you finally got everything together so that you can get setup for season, it just sucks all the bs you had TOO go through to get there. :smiley_depressive:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Karma is a bitch isn't it.

RC I am glad TOO see that you finally got everything together so that you can get setup for season, it just sucks all the bs you had TOO go through to get there. :smiley_depressive:

44 days till season opener. Should be able to get it done. All is not lost yet lol. I just have to get my butt out there and shoot. It doesn't look good for today or tomorrow either. I have some other things that NEED done fast and a little higher on the priority list.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
bloomville dosent seem so far away anymore does it? I would like to make a trip up there before long, you can go along and tell that guy about the douchebag, I'd imagine he can spread the word around the bowhunting community pretty quick.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
bloomville dosent seem so far away anymore does it? I would like to make a trip up there before long, you can go along and tell that guy about the douchebag, I'd imagine he can spread the word around the bowhunting community pretty quick.

The deal was that this guy was going to match and do what Weasners was going to do so it shouldn't have been an issue. Bloomville is still 45min. away and I would have had to run back up there about 3-4 times just for the bow issues and such anyway. Gas aint cheap lol.

Might tag along for the ride but I'm done spending this year.